Tuesday 21 June 2011

cpd23 - thing 2

Well, as instructed by the cpd23 scheme thing 2 to do, I've had a look around the 'blogging' world to see what other people are up to.  I must admit, I found it really interesting - and a little bit compulsive: you really do find yourself going from one blog to the next!

It's nice to see so many people, who in name are doing the same type of job as me, but in reality have completely different experiences.  There are a lot of people taking part in this cpd23 scheme, and it was really good to see their reasons why they wanted to do this.  I admit that I was in a way 'told' to take part, but I am glad that I was - I would probably not have heard of this scheme otherwise, and I think I will get a lot of good from it.  I have 'blogged' in the past, but many, many moons ago: I think it will be from a completely different perspective now, as my experiences have matured.  Looking forward to the future...

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant to have you involved and pleased you've enjoyed a bit of blog-stalking of others! Will look forward to what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as if you are ahead of many of us in 'blogging experience' - please may we pick your brains?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's exciting to know that someone is reading my posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anytime Sue - I'm not necessarily going to know all the answers, but if I can help I will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to 'meet' you Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Helen - it's also nice to know that someone has found my blog :) I'll try and be interesting (if I can!)

    ReplyDelete