Tuesday 2 August 2011

cpd23 - thing 9

Okay, thing 9 - Evernote

I had to sign up for an evernote account, as I've never heard of it before.  I had a play about with it, and I can see how it could be useful: I like the copy and paste functions.  I'll admit I wasn't too sure how to go about getting the best use out of the program, but a very friendly person sent me this link:  http://michaelhyatt.com/how-to-organize-evernote-for-maximum-efficiency.html  which I found really interesting.  I can't see me going to buy the books he recommends, but it gave me a better idea of how I could organise the information in my evernote account.

I can't see me using this tool much: I'm more a bookmarks kinda girl, and find this works well with me as I have my folders set up the way I want them.  I can see how it could be really useful for some others, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment