Wednesday 30 November 2011

Winter wonderland

All Libraries are wonderlands, aren't they?  So the title works  :)

I'm going to go all festive as we're at the end of November (though if you ask those I work with, I've been counting down the days for a while now...) and I think I'm going to put up the decorations at work today!  Granted, this is slightly earlier than I would do usually, but I'm out at one of the branch sites and I only work here 2 days a week.  So if it doesn't get done today, I won't get the chance until next Tuesday, and the lovely lady I work with has said I can get the decorations out of their boxes!  (she actually said I could decorate last week if I felt like it, and though tempted, I decided it was a bit early - even for me).

So, the question out to all of you in blogland: when do you decorate and turn your Libraries / workplaces into winter wonderlands?

No comments:

Post a Comment