Tuesday 8 November 2011

cpd23 - thing 23

And so, the end is near....

The last 'thing' for cpd23!  My 6 word story?  How about 'Amazing journey, thanks for the challenge!'

Having had a read back through my blog posts, and looking at job descriptions in my field, I can see maybe a few areas I would like to improve on for the future.  I've decided that I do need more of a professional online presence, so will continue to work towards this: most likely I will overhaul and update my CV, and will create a linkedin account.  I would also like to connect more with other library and information professionals outwith my current working position, and I think that this blog would be a good starting point for that.

I will definitely keep on blogging: I have thoroughly enjoyed this part of the cpd23 experience.  And I will certainly keep up on reading all the other lovely blogs I've become attached to.

So, that's my plan - hopefully I'll 'see' more of you all out in cyberspace!

Thank you for reading  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment